ECF are currently supporting the following projects:
- Afghanaid: "Improving Food Security and Income Generating Opportunities for Vulnerable Women in Ghor, Afghanistan"
- Afghan Connection: "Community Based Education (CBE) for children in Rustaq District, Takhar Province"
- Christian Aid: "Social and economic empowerment for poor Afghani women through silk production"
- Concern Worldwide: "To enhance the resilience and food security of vulnerable communities in the south-west coastal region of Bangladesh through climate-resilient livelihood interventions"
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission: "Empowering Adolescents for Social Transformation through Urban Community Learning Centres (EAST-UCLC)"
- Lepra: "Reaching the unreached: A participatory approach empowering women to prevent disability as a result of leprosy and lymphatic filariasis in rural Bangladesh"
- Sreepur Village: "Introducing a new livelihood training project : gamcha weaving for destitute mothers"
- TraidCraft: "Jute: Empowered Women Enhanced Livelihoods (JEWEL) project"
- Women and Children First: "Empowering women to access health services to save the lives of mothers and babies in poor rural communities"
- Emerge Poverty Free: "Batwa Community Empowerment"
- See Beyond Borders: "Getting to School"
- Children Change Colombia: "Improving sexual and reproductive health care to advance maternal health and protect young people against sexual violence"
Democratic Republic of Congo
- Global Greengrants Fund: "Protecting the “Green Heart of Africa” – Strengthening indigenous human rights defenders in the Congo Basin"
- Wonder Foundation: "Maternal Hygiene Intervention"
- Amref Health Africa: "Eliminating Trachoma"
- Afrikids: "Futures Freedom"
- EDP Trust: "The Hardship Fund"
- Orbis: "Strengthening Child Eye Health at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi and in the neighbouring regions of Ghana"
- Theatre for a Change: "Establishing the Old Fadama Sex Workers’ Network for women and girls"
- Fund for Global Human Rights: "Challenging Discrimination and Violence against Women in Guinea"
- Hope Health Action: "Improving birthing conditions through providing safe birthing kits for women and girls in North Haiti"
Honduras / Philippines
- Global Witness: "Protecting Land and Environmental Defenders in the Philippines and Globally"
- Carers Worldwide: "Creating sustainable livelihoods and relieving household poverty for unpaid family carers of people with disability or mental illness in India"
- Children on the Edge: "Education for vulnerable Dalit children in Bihar State, India"
- FRANK Water: "Enabling tribal Baiga communities to access safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene education in the Kabirdham district of Chhattisgarh, India"
- Jeevika Trust: "Madhu Extension Project"
- Karuna Trust: "Liberation of Women Manual Scavengers"
- Pragya: "Food security for smallholding farmers in the Himalayas"
- Sightsavers: "Dalit Sangh Social Inclusion, North India"
Israel and Palestine
- Amnesty International: "Ensuring Equal Rights for Palestinians in Israel"
- Moving Conflicts: "Young Leaders for Conflict Transformation- humanising the enemy against all the odds,. The next phase"
- New Israel Fund: "Closing Gaps in Health Services for the Palestinian and Jewish Communities in Northern Israel through Joint Palestinian-Jewish Action
- St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital: "Anabta Clinic - providing eye care in the West Bank"
- Y Care International: "Empowering disadvantaged young women in Palestine with livelihoods skills and business training to improve their entrepreneurship and employability"
- Ace Africa: "Improving structures and systems to deal with rights abuse cases amongst women in rural Siaya, Western Kenya"
- Glad's House: "Challenging stigma and the criminalisation of street children"
- Mango Tree: "Skills for Life Project"
- Renewable World: "The Energy Hub Programme"
- SEED Madagascar: "Project Renitantely: Developing beekeeping as a sustainable livelihood in rural communities"
- Inter Care: "Providing Life Changing Treatment & Support to Women in Malawi with Obstetric Fistula"
- Temwa: "Nikhata Bay Natural Way"
- Tiyeni: "Promoting sustainable farming methods in Malawi
- Anti-Slavery International: "To put an end to the system of slavery and violence against women in Mauritania"
- Child Soldiers International: "Ending the recruitment and use of children by the Kachin Independence Army"
- Child Rescue Nepal (FKA Esther Benjamins Trust): "Safe in School"
- PHASE Worldwide: "Providing public health education and access to basic primary and maternal health care in Melchham, Humla"
- Safe Child Africa: "Stop Abuse for Every Child"
- Citizens' Foundation, The: "Primrose Hill Secondary School - Operational Costs"
- Prisoners of Conscience: "Overseas Relief - Pakistan"
- Amantani: The Llank’asunchis (Let’s Work!) Project
- Minority Rights Group: "Capacity Building in Rwanda: Empowering Women from the Batwa Minority"
- Practical Tools Initiative: "Supporting skills training for young offenders at the Sierra Leone Approved School (Young Offenders’ Institute)"
- Street Child: "After Ebola: Girls Speak Out"
- WayOut: The WayOut for Women
- SEED Impact: "Food Freedom Home Gardeners Programme and Community Produce Market"
- Thatu: "Midland Meander Educational Project (MMEP)"
- War on Want: "Building Food Security in Sri Lanka"
- Hope and Homes for Children: "Enabling Vulnerable Mothers to Keep their Babies"
- ADD International: "Improve Access to Quality Inclusive Education for Disabled Children in Tanzania"
- Livingstone Tanzania Trust: "Smallholder Farmer Training at Waangwaray Community"
- Railway Children: "Supporting Sustainable Livelihood Skills for 30 children reintegrated to families from the street"
- African Prisons Project: "Legal Education for Female Prisoners"
- Deaf Child Worldwide: "Strengthening Social Inclusion of Deaf Children and Deaf Young People in Bududa"
- Harpenden Spotlight on Africa: "Creating Community Crafts"
- Hope for Children: "Healthy Start – improving HIV+ maternal health and preventing mother-to child transmission in Kasangati, Uganda"
- Network for Africa: "Providing life saving support for people with mental health issues in Patongo"
- SALVE International: "Sustainable Farming Skills for Street-Connected Children in Uganda"
- Re-Cycle: "The UK’s bikes helping farming communities in rural Zambia"
- Tools for Self Reliance: "Building Livelihoods for Young People through vocational and skills training in Ndola"
- St John International: "Safe Motherhood and Newborn Health and Survival in Mount Hampden"
- Womankind Worldwide: "Shelter and support for survivors of violence in Zimbabwe: Musafa Safe House"
Worldwide / Various
- Banana Link: "Making a difference to the lives of the least powerful players along the banana and pineapple value chains"
- Fair Trials: "Working for a world where every person’s right to a fair trial is respected"
- International Network of Street Papers: "Street paper development service"
- Margaret Pyke Trust: "Advocating for Population, Health and Environment (PHE)"
- Prisoners Abroad: "Upholding British Prisoners’ Rights to Food in South East Asia"
- Rory Peck Trust: "Assistance Programme for Freelance Journalists and their Families in Crisis Worldwide"
- Save the Children: "Child Refugee Crisis Appeal"
- TAPOL: "Freedom of Expression in Tanah Papua: Papuans behind Bars"