- Afghanistan and Central Asian Association (ACAA): "Empowering women, accessing justice, promoting human rights in Afghanistan"
- Children in Crisis (CIC): "Community Education Project"
- Christian Aid: "Social and economic empowerment for poor Afghani women through silk production"
- HealthProm: "Reducing Maternal and Child Deaths in villages in Marmul and Charkent Districts"
- Women and Children First: "Empowering women to access health services to save the lives of mothers and babies in poor rural communities"
- CORD: "Promotion of Human Rights through Peace"
- Green Shoots Foundation: "Agricultural Skills in Public Schools"
- MaNGOma (FKA Pulsar International): "Silk for Social Success 2"
- People & Planet: "Electronics Watch Factory Monitoring & Remediation Programme
- Makhad Trust: "Restoration of Women’s Orchard Gardens"
- Ethiopiaid: "The Elders’ Eye Project"
- Coram Children’s Legal Centre: "Unlocking Children’s Rights"
- Doctors of the World: "Improving mental health of migrants in Calais"
- Education for the Children: "Assistance with Social Support Services shortfall"
- Haiti Support Group: "Empowering Haitian Civil Society Engagement at an International Level"
- Global Witness: "Environmental and Land Defenders"
- Excellent Development: "Sand Dams in the Barmer District, Rajasthan"
- Homeworkers Worldwide: "Foot the Bill. Supporting leather footwear homemakers"
- Leprosy Mission of England and Wales: "Community Eye Care Programme"
- Mango Tree Goa: "Mango House"
- Pragya: "Enabling alternative livelihood opportunities for women’s economic empowerment and recovery in Uttarakhand"
- Shivia: "Expansion of Poultry Development"
- Sightsavers: "Dalit Sangh Social Inclusion"
Israel and Palestine
- British Shalom-Salaam Trust: "Supporting Human Rights in Israel / Palestine"
- Quakers in Britain (Religious Society of Friends)sudan: "Supporting Palestinian, Israeli and international efforts for peace"
- Advantage Africa: "Safeguarding the rights of women and girls and supporting survivors of sexual and domestic violence through practical community action"
- Basic Needs: "“The next mile”: increasing momentum for sustainable mental health treatment and social care among nomadic pastoralists in Kajiado County"
- CHASE Africa: "My Family, My Plan: Mobile Clinics offering basic healthcare and family planning to poor communities in Kenya"
- Haller Foundation: "The Haller Hand - Farmer Training"
- Mango Tree: "Skills for Life Project"
- Peace Brigades International: "Providing Tools to Strengthen the Capacity and Security of Women Human Rights Defenders in Kenya"
- Redress Trust: "Assisting torture survivors to obtain justice and reparation for gender specific torture"
- Renewable World: "The Energy Hub Programme"
- SAFE Kenya: "SAFE Samburu HIV and FGM programme"
- Sentebale: "Herd Boy Education Programme"
- Unicef: "Ending Maternal and Infant Malnutrition in Liberia"
- SEED Madagascar: "Project Renitantely: Developing beekeeping as a sustainable livelihood in rural communities"
- Inter Care: "Providing Life Changing Treatment & Support to Women in Malawi with Obstetric Fistula"
- Joshua Orphan and Community Care: "Kitty Clubs: providing respite for elderly carers in Blantyre"
- Temwa: "Nikhata Bay Natural Way"
- Tiyeni: "Promoting sustainable farming methods in Malawi
- World Medical Fund for Children: "The greatest gift"
- Child Rescue Nepal (FKA Esther Benjamins Trust): "Safe in School"
- Disability and Development Partners (DDP): "Reintegration and rehabilitation of women and girls with mental illness living in the streets of Nepal"
- Kidasha: "Improving the functional literacy and numeracy of street and working children in Nepal"
- Practical Action: "Promotion of Sustainable Agriculture for Nutritional and Food Security"
- Citizens' Foundation, The: "Primrose Hill Secondary School - Operational Costs"
- Fred Hollows Foundation: "Building capacity to deliver sustainable eye health to rural communities"
- John Lyall Charity: "Educational and Welfare Activities in Wawa"
- Peace Direct: "Empowering women and young people affected by armed conflict to improve their livelihoods and become agents of change"
- Health Poverty Action: "Improving access to essential sexual and reproductive health services for women in Sierra Leone"
- Plan UK: "Supporting vulnerable children affected by Ebola"
- Safe Anaesthesia Worldwide: "Provision of appropriate equipment and training to ensure safe anaesthesia at the Al-Hyatt Hospital"
- Lawrence's Roundabout Well Appeal: "Purchase of a roundabout pump"
- One to One Children's Fund: "Bright Futures"
- Starfish Greathearts: "Wellness Wagon"
- Way Out: "The WAYout for Women"
- Forum for Community Change and Development: "Improving livelihoods and Life Skills of Marginalised Young Women in South Sudan"
- Hope and Homes for Children: "Enabling Vulnerable Mothers to Keep their Babies"
- Childreach International: "My School, My Voice"
- Livingstone Tanzania Trust: "Smallholder Farmer Training"
- Motivation: "Putting the Wheels in Motion - Tanzania"
- Railway Children: "Supporting Sustainable Livelihood Skills for 30 children reintegrated to families from the street"
- Sense International: "Community Based Education"
- African Prisons Project: "Legal Education for Female Prisoners"
- Childhope: "From Sexual Exploitation to Education"
- Harpenden Spotlight on Africa: "Creating Community Crafts"
- Hope for Children: "Healthy Start – improving HIV+ maternal health and preventing mother-to child transmission in Kasangati, Uganda"
- International Refugee Trust: "Community empowerment for improved socio-economic conditions of subsistence farmers at household level through StepUp approach in Alebtong"
- Irise International: "Girl Rise: setting girl free to reach their full potential"
- Just a Drop: "Mukarangye School"
- SALVE International: "Street Outreach Protection and Advocacy Programme for Children living on the streets in Jinja"
- SignHealth: "Education for vulnerable Deaf children in Uganda"
- Build It International: "Training into Work"
- On Call Africa: "Community Health Worker Training"
- Village Water: "One Village at a Time"
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS: "Fostering and Education support for 34 orphans in Chitamba Village"
- Zimbabwe Educational Trust: "Increasing basic human rights through improved awareness of identity registration and provision of free legal advice and services - Phase II"
Worldwide / Various
- Dalit Solidarity Network: "A world without caste discrimination"
- Penal Reform International: "Global Prison Trends Research"
- PEN International: "Supporting Writers at Risk"
- Prisoners Abroad: "Protecting the welfare and dignity of British citizens in prison overseas"
- Save the Children: "Child Refugee Crisis Appeal"